Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Police Road Block(s)

Philips was doing "Piu yee" & " Evasive maneuvering " from Kuala Krai to Kuala Lumpur
on a beautiful Sunday morning. Reason = to get back to KL from Kelantan.

Before arriving Gua Musang there was a Police & Army road block near infront
of an Army camp. Well I was from the cadet and I respect all the officers in
the uniform very much since I am a kid, even till today.

50 meters away from the post I slowed down my "F-117 Proton Wira" speed to below 15 knots
and removed my sun glasses ( didn't want to look like Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt ) and 10 meters
away from the post I winded down my windows and, I put a big smile on my face like this :)
Speed indicated = 2 knots.

At the post the officer was chatting with others and didn't even look at me and just waved his
hand and asked me to proceed and leave.

-_-"?

I was like :" Huh?" " What the hell has just happened?"

Fat Lady and my sister were LOL in the car. And I was very blur, why didn't the police officer
check my car or perform any strip search on me, uh la la !!! Nope ! Nothing, he just waved
and asked me to leave. Fine !! Ok since I don't looked like a terrorist at all.

I pointed at my nose while putting my sun glasses back and shouted:
" Gei Tai jiao Gei Tai, no check jiao no check lor !! "

I press on the gas and put the twin turbo 24,000 pound thrust into full power. My wira soon
was cruising at almost the speed of sound again.

25 km later wapiang another road block with some officer there. This time I also took off my
Sun Glasses and winded down my window too. There was this officer standing there and
suddenly, The officer said to me : " Anschlag! " & "Achtung!"

"Red Aliert !! Red Aliert !! " the alarm goes off and all the M-16 riffles are locked
and loaded and aimed at my car. The dogs are being released and rushed to my
car .... omg !!!

To be continued....




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

does this story ever going to continue?