Monday, April 18, 2005

3 course meal from TTDI

3 course meal


Yes in the picture are :
================
1. Ban Min Kon Lou.
2. Vegetable Soup + Egg.
3. Laksa soup.

Total cost of the 3 above, only 1 USD could you freaking believe it?

There is a shop in Taman Tun Dr. Ismail, Kuala Lumpur selling Ban Min + Penang Laksa and she is famous of these 2 food, in fact these are the only 2 stuff that this lady sells.

She is famous of being my Kai Mar ( god mother) despite the size of her is very small & tiny compared to me, like a Kancil 850 parked besides a 18 wheels truck. ke ke ke ke ke !!!

Whenever I go to kai mar for Ban Min, she knows what I want, I used to order Large Size ban min and I find it everytime after I eat the large size I gained like 2kg holy cow !!! And I tell you the large size ban min she serve me is " Super Duper Jiat Lat Damn Freaking Big Sized !!!" and the way to eat, is to Submerge my head into the bowl ( super big 18" bowl ) and eat.

For every 30 seconds take out my head and breath, and re-submerge head into the bowl and after approximately 30 minutes, holy cow !!

I was always wondering why the ban min bowl is still full !! after the 30 minutes hardwork.

Well, just to describe to you all how to describe "Large" size at this shop, especially for me !!

Then, one day I have decided to become a little bit thinner, hence from that day onwards I order " medium " whenever I go there to eat. But I tell you, even "medium" is still a lot of stuff for me. Now that's the advantage of being born "cute" !! Eh mate??

The "ban min kon lou" is served with Vegetable Soup + Thin Slice Pork default. But since her Penang Laksa is also one of the best in TTDI ( even came out in magazine before ) we normally ask for a small bowl of the "Laksa" soup totally F.O.C. from her, since I am so cute and adorable in her eyes, ke k ek ek ke ke !!!

While I blog this , don't know why my saliva is 3 foot long hanging from my Hsu Chi sytle lips..??

And we ( fat lady and me, my sister or my friends ) normally visit her on satuday after 1/2 day works. And that time she will have the time to cook with great interest and keep on "taruh"ing everything from mushroom, ikan bilis and everything into the food.

One fine day I spoken to her , I call her " Si tau por !" ( means lady boss )
She replied :" Yes oii ??"
I said :" thank you for your pan min !"
She :" no no.. I want to thank you ! "
I said :" why thank me leh?"

She said :" thank you for waiting & be patience with the food "
I said :" It's ok, to enjoy good food , we sure have to wait a bit what?"
She said:" yeah loh " ( kembang !! very very kembang ! )

She said:" But some customer cannot wait one, chase me to serve them fast and their face black black !" ( Yes PJ people, she is talking about you !! and some TTDI resident you too !!)
I added :" If they don't want to wait , eat fast food like KFC or Mc D lor ! Then no need to wait!"

She was very very "kembang"ed that day I heard !!! And smiling all the way home don't know for what reason.....

and here I want to thank her for spoiling my fitness plan & I have to call my gym trainer already thanks to her too !! To her, both love and hates are there !!

Here I wish your business be forever "Ong" and always wealthy there !!

4 comments:

piggybie said...

waa... so syok arr???

is 3am now la in adelaide... and i juz finish my stuff.... and... after reading ur blog... i HUNGRY oh....

eh~! y u nvr bring me to this shop de when i over thr har??? u make me miss m'sia food leh.....

Philips at work. said...

Kekekeke !!!

Actually I also didn't have my dinner last night. When I was blogging this could you imagine the drum beats in my stomach?


Ka Tong ! Ka Tong ! Ka Tong ! Ka Tong ! Ka Tong ! Ban Min ! Ban Min ! Ban Min !!!! Shit !!


Well you better get ready cause I am going to post more Malaysian nice food into this Blog and make you all's floor flood with your saliva. Just like me, 3 foot saliva hanging from my lips yesterday night. Ke ke ke ke ke !!

This time when you come back to KL we go to makan ok? kekekekek !!!

Anonymous said...

Don't blame people for spoilt your diet plan...'cow not drinking water,how can u get the cow's head down"?? also, u order large size ar?

Philips at work. said...

nope! I always order medium or small size only.

( Small size? Sure boh? )

Cause I don't want to dip my head into the 18" bowl to eat like a cow or a horse. Me = polite and smart and handsome man. kekekeke!