Sunday, April 03, 2005

Philips is Fast and Furious



Time now is 1:51 am, early Sunday morning and I am just back from
Penang.

And so you ask me," How is Penang?"

I will reply," As good as usual, don't want to talk about it now."

You'll probably ask," Why?"

My reply is as below :
================

Philips is Fast because he made it from Penang bridge to Kepong
under 3 hour ( + 1 pit stop for petrol refuel ). New record for
Philips who is famous of driving very slow.

Philips was cruising at 130kmph to 140kmph because the road was
clear and visibility was really good. No rain from Juru onwards.
No heavy vehicles & no obstacles.

However there was a chap Merc C200 Kompressor was doing 180
or 190 and overtook me. I tried to "menyukat" or record his speed
by tailing him, when I reached 160kmph and he was still increasing
the gap of his car and my car...

I pointed at my nose and shouted " C200 Kompressor vs Wira,
are you out of your mind? Don't kit kit kat kat!"

Hence I went back and cruised at 130 and 140 all the way till
Kepong / Sungai Buluh Exit and end of Plus Highway story.

That's why I said Philips is fast....

Then why is Philips Furious?

Well actually on the way home from Kepong to Ampang ( Sent
fat lady back to Ampang first ) and from Ampang to KL. and KL
to Taman Tun Dr Ismail and then Kayu Ara.

I can't freaking believe my eyes... there must be hundreds of
these Mat Gang Bermotosikal/ Pelumba Haram ( MGBPH ) roaming
from Jalan Duta till Jalan Tun Razak, Bangsar till TTDI till LDP.

And what is going on with our place?? Will talk about this again
and I hope reader could contribute some idea to stop all these
nonsence.

What's in my mind? Spikes !! a lot of Spikes !!!!!
and Guns !!! a lot of Guns !!!!

No comments: