Friday, January 18, 2008

The One About It Takes Two ( Marvin Gaye & Kim Weston )

I always feel good and happy when I hear this song and I just
to play it loud in room sometimes.

Fat Lady didn't understand why is that this song so special to
me, and I didn't explain to her too. She felt that this song is
a little bit noisy ( actually pretty noisy ).

Until one day we were watching Hot Shots : Part Duex ! on
the TV and this song was played when the movie ends.

Fat lady, " Oh ! This song ! "

Me, " Yeah this song ! "

Fat lady, " No wonder you always play this song ! "

Me, " Yeah I like it cause I always remember the funny
scene when hear this song... "

Fat lady lolol !!!

It Takes Two !! hahahahahaha !!

And the ending song for Hot Shots ( 1st one ? )

Dream Lover ! hahahhahaha !

Darn these songs are good !

No comments: