Monday, January 31, 2005

Driven Part II



Being an family loving & life loving person ( takut mati type )
I always tend to drive according to road condition & traffic condition.

I never drive fast in KL & PJ town and never drive slow on the high
way to JB, to Penang and to KLIA.

My baby my car is always ready for the any type of situation and
terrain.

Once I did Penang to KL under 3 hours 1/2 and when I came
home to PJ my friends was like :" Wah Piang !!"
I did average 130kmph - 150 kmph. Why ? Because the traffic
was clear and I did not want to block any people behind me.
During that journey, I was traveling alone I think...

Most of the time I am driving / cruising on the right lane with a
safe distance from the car at the front. And I am always not feeling
comfortable when some one is tailing me or when I am too close
to the car at the front.... a lot of accident happens because of
distance, agree?

That day when I was driving from Penang to KL, most of the time
I was overtaking the cars and crusing steadily. Most of the fast
car from behind about 160kmph or so I would accelerate,
find a place and move to left to let them pass. I did that most
of the time. Sometimes after those fast car passed by I tailed them
to read what is the speed, most of them about 150Kmph to 160km.

There was a latest BMW 7 series that day approaching very fast
that day. I had to accelerate to about 150kmph and find a place
to get into the left lane, and the BMW whooossshhhhed over !!!
By the time I wanted to tail him to read speed he has already
disappeared.... !!!! OMG I think he must be doing 180 or 200kmph.
I didn't even have the time to change to 3rd gear to tail him, and
he is gone already. BMW vs My baby..... BMW 7 series menang !!

3 days ago when I went to KLIA there was a Mercedes CLK 500
if I am not mistaken come fast from behind. As usual I find a place
and get into the left lane, and that guy whoosssed too..
Ok I changed to 3rd gear and hit the gas hard, 120... 130...
140...150.... and my meter stop at 160 kmph when I was
successfully tailing that CLK 500. Tailed him for about 2 km and
KLIA exit is near already. Hence CLK 500 vs My baby = Draw !!

In a few events in highway and KL major trunk road there were
these Bai Kar Chai and Ah beng and Ah Lian driving some BMW
3 series and 5 series, Mercedes Kompressor and stuff like that.
So far, my baby is still beating them from time to time. Not to say
that my baby is good, just saying that she is absolutely good !!
With a manual gear box sometimes help alot if fast response and
high speed overtaking event. I love my baby to be what she is
and I will always love her !!

Happy Chinese New Year , my baby, may our relationship could last
till the end of time :)

Note : Tailing requires good experiance & good car , kids and folks
don't do this at home. Bad example to do tailing on peoples car.

No comments: