Monday, January 24, 2005

Makan Steamboat on Sunday



Today we are going to learn a few words ok?

1. Steamboat.
2. Hot soup. ( high tempereture )
3. Vegetable.
4. Meat.
5. Balls... meat balls !!
6. Maggie Mee / or something like that.
7. Nice chili source.
8. Chicken Rice.
9. Brunch.

Yesterday 24 Jan 2005 and it was a Sunday. As usual wake up in
the morning and do some usual work and eating with family member
from TTDI and my sister as well.

Later in the afternoon I came back to my condo, finished a plate
of chicken rice before that as brunch. Came back to house, watch
some Astro programe ( WTF it's all damn boring ! ) and finally
after all these bullshit on the TV I said to myself and pointed at
my nose and said :" Astro jiao Astro, Sohai jiao Sohai !!"

Meaning that, if I watch anymore Astro today I might well become
a Sohai already.

Hence I made a decision, to become a smart and educated person
and read more news paper. So I picked up the Sin Chew Daily and
went into my room. Read from A-Z , only not touched the
Sports part.... hehehee.... so called healty person wah !!

Then oh time = 4pm. Let's get an afternoon quick nap and rest.
Zzzzzz....zzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzZzZZ and don't know why the
sleep was not smooth. A lot of disturb and stuff like that. It
seems like there were a lot of people marching & playing school
band or pancaragam or something like that at the far away school.

And at the end I jumped up and wake up because I Know why
already !! The school band and pancaragam came from my stomach! Shit i was too hungy till I wake up from my sleep.
This is super unusual !! Hungry until jumped up from bed !! Holy
Cow !!!

Then , the time was 6 something, do a bit of room work and
take bath and like that. 7 something.... whopps ! gtg !!
will continue later.

Thank you,
Best regards
Wong Kai Hong


No comments: