Friday, January 28, 2005

Takda Api Mari !!



It's a wonderful Friday this morning, and suddenly at 8 something
"puff" the electricity supply is interrupted !! No air cond, no fan,
no time ( my electronic alarm timer ), no washing machine and
nothing....

Ah Kok woke up in his room and couldn't believe his eyes, he went
and on and off , on and off the switch for a few time making noise
like this " tik..tak !" "tik...tak".... 5 seconds later..."tik....tak".

Then after being convinced that it is a power failure, he proceed
to the toilet and pee or poo I didn't want to know. After that
I am not sure if did he wash his hand or not, he opened my door
and ask :" Oi ! Takda api mari lah !"

I said :" Tak da jiao tak da, api jiao api loh !" with my finger pointed
at my nose, I continue my sleep.

Ah Kok then proceed to put on his makeup, wear his bra and stuff
like that and proceed to work. I guess he must have taken the
staircase ( FYI we are staying at 10th floor of a famous condo ).

I sleep till near 9 am, wake up and called my office and ask my
Jessie, " Wei? Hello sana ada api ke?"

Jessie :" yes Mr. Wong, sini ada api !"
Jessie :" sini takda earth quake macam semalam!"

I said :" Ok fine, I am going to come into office late today ! cause
I need to go downtown KL first !"

Jessie :" Ok bye bye !"

I proceed to take bath and gosok gigi and stuff like that, and
suddenly a very sad feeling come to my head and mind. OMG
today takda api woh ! have to use/ walk staircase loh !! diu lor!!

So I pointed at my nose, and senget my kepala a little bit, and
opened my arm and ask myself :" Sammmm? Why takda api one?"

And proceed to walk down to the staircase and towards my car.

10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1 ( Lost 11,000 kalori liao ! )

Good ! So that's what happen if there is "takda api" in the morning.
I was wondering if there is anyone trapped inside the lift today
or not? If there is then that is very unfortunately liao !!

Time now is 2:32 pm and I wonder if the electrical supply for
our condo is being resumed or not. What do you think jack? hmm?

No comments: