Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Makan Steamboat continues...



Ah it's a wonderful day of Tuesday morning, the whole Selangor
is not working but we are !! Good eh? Our management loves us
so much and worried that if we don't work we might get our brain
rusted or so. Hence we "mar" come back to office and work lor :)

On the way coming to work this morning, I can't help but telling
myself that. " It looks like Sunday today !!" hahahah... the traffic
was so smooth & lancar until that sometime I had a feeling of
driving on a wonderful Sunday morning.

Nevermind about the who is working and who is not.

Let's talk about the Sunday wonderful event. The steamboat
dinner at TTDI Kuala Lumpur in the evening.

The Sunday was the first time that I could remember that I woke
up and jumped up because of hunger !! Really !! Normally I
wake up because these reason :

1. Time to go to work.
2. Phone calls ( I hate that !!! )
3. Time to pee ( I like that )
4. Air cond too cold ( I like that too ! )
5. Our best friend Sembahyang ( I like that too.... in my pants !!)
6. My girlfriends wake me up ( I love that !)
7. My parents wake me up ( I love that too!! )
8. Time to poo ! ( I hate this ! )
9. Time to ..... swim? ( I hate this !)

Well let's get back to Sunday when I was too hungry till I can't
continue to sleep.

30 minutes after I woke up from my sleep, I was at TTDI 3 yi's
house already. About 8 pm we started our wonderful dinner
with 3 yi's husband, Michelle, Melissa, Xiao Jiu Mu and, Aeron,
Adrian, and Kelvin :) Wah ! Song !!!

On the center of the table there was a big electronic wok, it
contains hot soup cooked by chicken bones & vegetables...
Around it was :

1. A lot of vegetables.
2. Sliced pork.
3. Chicken.
4. Mushroom.
5. Meat ball.
6. Meat noodle ! Yeah the meat which look like Ular !
7. Fish ball.
8. Fish Elephant Ear. ( you know fish meat made like elephant ear )
9. Yong Tau Fu.
10. Tau Pei.
11. Tau Pok.
12. Crab Stick.
13. Crab + Fish ball.
14. A lot more that I can't identify, but sure can eat one !
15. Cooked maggie mee !
16. Special made Chili Source

Hmmm.... I tell you , one word !" Song !!"

1 comment:

Johnt|M said...

Your Steamboat look not nice... next time if u got chance come to sekinchan and try sekinchan steamboat and u will not longer said "Hmmm.... I tell you , one word ! Song !!" Muahahaha