Wednesday, January 05, 2005

My Name is Philips.... Philips Tong



Today in the office, suddenly I complained to my Jessie & Amanda
by saying :" Sammmmm !! Why like this???? " with my arms widely
opened....

They all then suddenly ROTF and climb up and ROTF again... WTF?

And from that moment onwards people in the office are calling me
Philips Tong... Philips Wong ... Philips Tong .....

Now this is natural for me, I used to take some quote or sentence
from the TV or movie and use them in real life. Because there
are so many useless quote out there that I think could make
people feel relax and easy.

The most importantly, I think the quotes from all these TV and
movie because it is poweful and creative. Like...

"Talk to the hand !"
"I will be back !"
"Sammmm !!!"
"Hastala Vista Baby !"
"My name is Alice, and I remember everything!"
"Argh ! Good die... mite !"
"Argh this is a huge croc !! "
"Evidence will never lie!!"
"My name is Gil.. Gil Grissom from LVPD Crime Lab !"
"Don't make me say it twice !"

And many more that when we use it in our daily dialouge, it could
help to secure peoples attention by the easy and relax way.

Imagine you want to talk to your friend, or you want to scold
your friend, of course you could say :" You dick head !" but
this sometimes will create an tension atmosphere & make things
a litte bit uneasy for some people.

But, if you put yourself in people's shoe. You will then switch the
mode into :- Saying " Sammmmm, why like this?" with your
arms opened wide and some smile on your face.....

This will give you a better result compared to throwing something
like " You dick head !" into peoples face. Agree??

Well my idea is always to use diplomatic and light and easy way
to all the people and living things around you. Even animals and
plants do have feelings, you didn't feel it does mean that it is not
there, you didn't feel it because your skin is as thick as the
Great China Wall, that's why...

Now probably you will feel upset cause I've just claimed that your
skin is as thick as the Great Wall of China. Now wouldn't it be
better if I have said :" Evidence never lie !" and looked at you
with my head senget sedikit ??? And smile to you after saying that?

That is precisely what is my point today. An objective and target
is always there, but it is up to us human to choose the best path
and route to achieve it. Sometimes we have forgotten that
"If Mc Donald doesn't come to my house, I go to Mc Donald !"
or
" If Penang doesn't come to me, I go to Penang !"
Always should be flexible in life, don't insist on something which
will do no good to either any party.

Hang on a second, wind is breezy & sea is calm
Reverse one step, sea is wide & sky is blue

忍一时 风平浪静
退一步 海阔天空

Sometimes people thought that gee Philip Tong seems to be
Mr. Good Guy 好脾气 or never have any bad tamper.

It seems so weird and unimaginable in some eyes and some
people. Some would not understand how come someone could
ever keep silence or quite even under the worst condition.

But what I am thinking is that, sometimes if you shout and make
noise and make everyone scared and afraid of you. And at the
end of the day, your objective is still not achived and your
problem is still there.

By upseting everyone and making yourself looked like a dumb ass
and the worst part, the problem is not solve. All you get is
that your blood pressure increased and perhaps you pee in your
pants too when you shout too loud like a donkey.....
what good is that to our life? Nope !! As a sales and marketing
people, I only do things which will bring me benefit and happiness.
If could bring me profit even better... wah ah ha ha...

Not to say that I never have any temper or 没什么脾气.

Just put it in a way that I don't like to show all these things to
everyone. I could have my temper too but it depends on people.
If my love one make mistake and if it requires me to use some
temper, sometimes have to use some to rectify them.
But temper is never a good thing to use, it is like nuclear bomb
or biological weapon which will hurt everyone.
I would not use it if I have no other choice.

Remember, if you could be so kind to any Tom Dick and Harry you
meet on the road and smile to the people in Sungai Wang or
1 Utama Shopping Complex when they accdentily step on your
foot or bang into your way. Why not use this kindness to forgive
your love one and your family member, you could be so kind to
stranger, why can't you be so kind to your family member??

Now I think this blog is out of control and out of my topic !!
What I was going to write was about Philips Tong, why it came
to an end at Temper & Anger Management Course?? Help !!
Help !! 救人啦 救人啦 救人啦 救人啦

To be continued, sam !!


No comments: