Tuesday, January 04, 2005

New Year 2005 Part Duex



It's already 4th Day of 2005, and you know I just kept on writing the
year 2004, 2004, 2004, 2004.... This happens every year, particularly
at the first few days of a new year, 2005... now I can write 2005
already, yahoo !!!

Back to December 2004 ( I spelt 2004 correctly and naturally ) the
sales that I did was really not too bad. Look at the figures below :-

Total pcs sold = 3,422,950 ( CD-R, DVD-R, DVD+R, CD-RW)
Total value RM = 971,419.50

I think that is a new record for myself for my entire 5 years working
experiance. Well thanks to my customer who organized the PC Fair in
December 2004.

The secret of doing good sales in the CD-R and DVD-R industry, I
believe in a few rules :

1. Price has to be competitive.
2. Product has to be good and stable.
3. Sales Team has to be friendly.
4. Quick response time
5. Face skin has to be thicker then Great Wall of China !!!

In this industry, the circle is too small, today one could be your best
customer and tomorrow he/she could poff and become your worst
nightmare. I don't use the word enemy here because I believe some
people might not buy from you, doen't mean that they are your
enemy or something like that.

Customer don't buy from me because the time is not right yet and
the condition that I gave them is not good enough yet :) That's all.

And once the customer is sort of start purchasing from our company,
all we need to do is to improve our relations, understand their
requirement, solve problems for them and the repeat orders will come
like end of the day :) That's cool eh ?

My ultimate target is about 2,500,000 pcs of CD-R and DVD-R every
month regardless which customer, but the price has to be good and
I have to gain maximum margin for my company. Will try to achieve
this during 2005 and I could be someone, perhaps :)

While working hard towards 2.5 million target, I will also sniff the
market and perhaps prepare myself for on and off international sales
if Mr. William Ho ask me to help him a little bit.....

I hope our bond and relations could get better and better everyday
and may me not screw up a big time for the year of 2005. The
Rooster Year !!!

And Oh Yeah, eat more vegetable and fruits this year !! Take some
supplement Vitamin C Pills from www.amway2u.com wahahahaha....
Till then, wherever you are, good day and happy new year...

Apple Juice = Fruits
Durian = Fruits ( King of Fruits )
Totally agree, anyone against this? ;-)

No comments: