Tuesday, January 04, 2005

New Year 2005


Well, what a nice way to start a new year?
Today we will learn a few words :

1. Tsunami
2. Tidal Waves
3. Flu & Fever
4. Beautiful Girls
5. Crying alone.

And as you all can see, I have not doing my blog for quite sometime already.
Why? Mainly due to the 3 causes above and I felt really sick for the past 2 weeks.

Feeling sick from before Christmas, during Christmas and after Christmas is
not cool at all !! Trust me, next time if you want to get sick, don't do it
during Christmas Holiday.... don't !!

I probably taken too much of oily and hot food before mid December 2004
and did not take enough of fruits and vegetables. You know? Single guys
staying alone, normally will have insufficient fruits and vegetables consumed.
that's why my mom and family asked me to get married asap !!
No way !!! This is out of the question !! Next question pls?

And really ! Due to insufficient fruits and vegetables, I got sick !! In Chinese term they call " too heaty!" and in English Damansara Clinic they called it
Bacteria Infection and Throat Infection.

Anyway I was feeling really lousy during that period. Moreover, on 26th December 2004 there was a relatively huge scale Earth Quake near Indonesia
and recorded at 9.0 at scale.... OMG !!! my uncle called me up and asked
me if I feel anything, I answered yeah ! " I felt fever and sleepy !"

Anyway, during the earthquate around 9;00 am local time ( Kuala Lumpur )
most of the Malaysian are still sleeping , including us from Kayu Ara and we might have missed the "goyang" feeling ..... too bad eh! Somemore I was
really sick and having high fever, wrapped myself up like Siu Bak Chang in bed.

In the bed I was thinking, "Oi !" where are all those beautiful girls when
I needed them? Where are they ?? hm?? Hmm?? And then I cried alone in
the bed cause wu wu wu... no one take care of me... wu wu wu !!!

And later of the day, I realized that Tsunami ( not Tidal Waves you idiot!)
has stuck Penang, Langkawi, Kedah and some others part of Malaysia.
Not to mention Banda Aceh, Thailand, Phuket, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Maldives,
Somalia and so on.... and till date they are 155,000 person died of this
Tsunami and the toll is still climbing.....

Really didn't have the right mood to blog when this kind of news come to
you during New Year or around Christmas time eh?

To be continued....

1 comment:

Yuan said...

I would like to declare something here.
Fruit and vegetable = apple, orange, guava, tomato, potato, carrot...
I remember there are many fruits in the house where this kai hong staying and we eat vegetable porridge for almost whole week.
So, y lack of fruit?
1) KH prefer to fruit to be put in fridge b4 eat
2) KH prefer fruit cake or mirinda apple falvour than fresh fruit
3) KH prefer durian than other fruit
4) Last but most important! KH prefer someone to cut and prepare the fruit for him = Lazy
5) Lazy
6) Lazy...
7) Lazy....

If really as what your describe so kasian no fruit, y there alwasy be something waiting for "lan" in the fridge?! hehe