Friday, January 14, 2005

Philips did not swim for 7 days already



Last night after kao tim everything I stayed at computer and
watched White Chicks DVD. Wow that was fantastic !!

White Chicks <=== Totally Crap + Rubbish + Waste of time in
my humble oppinion. I watched for about 30 minutes and I have
decided not to continue anymore cause I think it is a really a waste
of time to watch this kind of stuff.

Well, soaked my cloths, took a nice bath, prepared some sales report and went to sleep. Time that I went to sleep was 12:30 am I think.

Woke up at 5:00 am thanks to the prayer. I responded to them
:" Rodger! Got it loud and clear ! over !"

And moved the cloths from washing machine into the dryer and
let it dry for about 70 minutes or so. At about 6:30 I wake up
again to take out the cloths from the dryer.

Yeah the cloths are still warm and I quickily hanged those working
cloths so that they would not wrinkle so much and could be ready
to wear anytime :) Brilliant Idea to save electrical bill eh mate?

After everything is done it almost come to 7 am, well, I was
suppose to swim today. But due to insufficient of sleeping I
jump back to my bed and wake up at 8 am.....

And I am suppose to wake up at exactly 7 am to swim !! cool!!

There above is a very bad examples for a healty life style.
I suppose a 5 hours good sleep is enough for average person.
Why need a sleep from 12 am to 8 am ??

I magine if we sleep 8 hours a day ( more in weekend ) we are
spending 1/3 of our life time sleeping you know? That's why
weekend I seldom wake up late unless there is a good reason to
do so, such as get stuck to some pretty girl besides me or
something like that :) There was a few time that I woke up
at 7 am in weekend and found , wow actually weekend we have
a lot of free time to utilize !! correct?

Further more if you would wish to have a second income &
make a good brand, be sure to use your weekend smart and
don't waste too much of time by sleeping.

Cause sleeping brings no profits and too much of sleeping makes
one get migraine !! Think about it ok? Let's wake up at 7 am or
8 am this Sunday and do something ( like what Ah Bun's mom
have said ) Be a usefull person !!


1 comment:

Johnt|M said...

"Further more if you would wish to have a second income & make a good brand, be sure to use your weekend smart and don't waste too much of time by sleeping."

Precisely and I totally agreed with the statement.
Sleeping = Doing Nothing !
Sleep is just a waste in our life. I hope we can sleep 2 hours only and the rest hour to do something that useful such as doing some charity work, or doing something benefit work. I dont think so sleeping is benefit thing. hahaha just a comment :) cheer and Happy New Year 2005