Saturday, January 08, 2005

Philips gets insomnia



As you all know that Philips went for a 15 laps yesterday morning.
And I also said that hmmm... there would be no short term impact
physically am I right?

No I think I was wrong !!

After the 15 laps in the morning, a few things were observed and
recorded in the afternoon till midnight :

1. Very hungry in the morning
2. Very hungry in the afternoon
3. Very hungry in the evening

But....

1. Not feeling sleepy in the morning
2. Not feeling sleepy in the afternoon
3. Not feeling sleepy in the evening
4. Not feeling sleepy in the night
5. Not feeling sleepy at 2:30 am !!! mein Gott

I guess the so called Excersise Afterburning System ( EAS ) must
have been working whole day yesterday since I press it quite
hard in the morning.

See our body metabolism will be increased when we do excersise
and diffrent people has diffrent Metabolism rate. That's why some
people could get fatter by eating regulary and some people
wouldn't get fat easily after whacking food whole day.

My metabolism belongs to slow adjusted type. Which mean when
it is been increased it would not go down easily and takes a lot
of time to cool down.

Previously when I was around early 20s I will sweat 1 hour after
swimming course. Heat beat & metabolism is still high even after
one hour.

Ah, it is same for my temper too. When it comes, it comes slowly
and when it is going off, it goes off very slow too. Hence slow
come slow go is what I am telling you here :)

Anyway, yesterday after work I reached home at about 6pm.
Well I didn't sleep nor anything but I was fixing my CPU and
do some CPU cleaning & so on. Cause I have not accessed to
my CPU for quite some time already.

After that, we went on for dinner at Taman Tun near the old
Jaya Jusco. And after that gone back to home everybody, even
with the air cond turned on I just didn't feel sleepy !!!

Yeah no wonder the time was only 9:45 pm and I proceed to
went on to Internet and play the Conquer Online game. After
getting about 3 - 5 % of experiance I have decided to quit. Cause
I started to feel sleepy. But hei the TV was showing
Triumph In the Skies !!! Samm !!!! Philipsss !!!

Well, finished the show at 10:30 plus, watch some HBO and movie
which are totally tasteless. Proceed back to room and listen to
music, online research and check mails...... but still no luck cannot
sleep....

Alright, 11:45 pm I off the light and listen to some orchestra music
and tried to sleep :

1. Independence Day Theme
2. Austin Power Intro Theme
3. Rod Stewart = Have I Told You Lately?

And finally I was able to close my eyes, but WTF I wake up at
2:30 am again? And again at 5:30 am !! and 7:00 am !! And
7:30 am and 7:45 am and 8:00 am.... finally I cannot tahan
already at 8:15 I went to take bath and come to work in the
office.... here I am sitting here in office....

Oh ! Insomnia cause Philips Swim ?? Help !! Help !! Help !!!

No comments: