Monday, January 31, 2005

Driven



Today we will learn a few terms :

Driving
Proton 1.5GLS
BMW 7 Series
Mercedes CLK 500
BMW 3 Series
Nissan Sunny 1.3 ( 1985 model )

Some people says that cars are toys for big boys,
and diamonds are a toys for big girls.

I would have to say yes
it is correct and precise, at least for me.

Since I was doing my college, geee nope, actually as soon as when
I was done doing my SPM I have falled in love in driving.

I could drive and cruise in remote area in Kelantan with my best pal,
or be a co-driver sitting besides him. And sometimes we bring a
bunch of girls , that was our class mate in SPM and in Kelantan
we went to stream and enjoyed ourselve there.
Hmmm... the good old days !! 1995 and 1996.... on of the best time
of my life.

When I was a co driver, I would made the car become Semi-Auto
car. See?? We have Tiptronic Gear Tranmission since 1995/96 in
Kelantan already mate !!

Holy How????

Well when my friend Tan was driving , I would sit at co driver place
and change the gear for him. He just need to press the clutch
and I will do change gear for him. gear 1 to gear 2, 2 to 3...

There were a few times where I did use my leg to engage gear for
the car, well from 1st gear to 5th wasn't a problem. But to use your
right leg to engage reverse gear would be a little bit difficult.
In a few occasion I almost had a cramp ..... Holy Cow but it was
proven that, to engage gear, it is not necessary to use your hand.
Myth Busted !!!!

Alright !! Enough of History of 10 years ago eh mate?

Well, 29 months ago I've purchased this Proton Wira 1.5 GLS.
Price was 48,500 if I am not mistaken. And since then, that
lovely feeling is back again. What feeling if you asked me?

车在人在,车亡人亡?
不是不是.....
车在人在,车亡???
先哭一场然后 claim 才保险
。。


Not precisely correct cause I would love to keep this lovely car
for another 10 years if possible. I think for me to have purchased
this car has more pros compared to cons...

1. Fuel saving ( still can do 10 cent per km most of the time )
2. Good pickup ( not more then 2 passenger in car time )
3. Stable ( compared to others 1.5 litre sub RM80,000 car )
4. Not that expensive maintainence.
5. Quite reliable compared to others model of Proton.
6. Ample of space.
7. It's a Tiptronic(R) gear system ( when I gf is around )
8. It's a Automatic(R) gear system ( when pretty girls onboard )

Cons :
1. Air cond system not that good.
2. Power windows issue ( kao timed 2 months ago with lubricant )
3. A little bit under powered when full loaded with 5 passenger.
4. ...... i think that's all I have to complain at the moment.

Ok with this baby, well I always called my car my baby when my
gf is not around. If she is around she would look at me as I am
a little bit out of control like that.

Anyway, my baby has never let me down so far. When I need the
pickup she gives me the pickup, when I need a emergency stop
so far she stoped 5 meters away from the worst case scenario.

And when I take bath with her on a beautiful Sunday afternoon,
and she is so happy, of course the climax would be the polish
session. Her body is so hot in the afternoon sun, and the was
dried immediately on her body..... :) And after the take bath
session, she is all shining, and begging me to take her out for a
ride :)

I did that, and my friend asked me, "yo ! you changed new car ah?"
I then said :" Nope this is my old car !"
She said : " No way ! Dude !"
I then said :" Really ! Look at the plate !"
She said : " Yeah hor !"
I said :" I've just washed her, and polished her !"
She said :" Wow ! Look better then my new Waja !"

That time I was so proud of the compliments from my friend.
Special thanks to Amway Car Shampoo & Amway Car Polish !!
Sometimes when I come to a good products, I would introduce it
to my friends and give them tips to enjoy the excitement that i
have :) It's about smart partnership and sharing !!

No comments: