Saturday, January 15, 2005

Philips worked very hard on Friday



As I woke up on Friday morning, I think I started to work very hard
on the day.

In the afternoon I went to see Ben & Kenny from MCL (M) System
at Subang USJ area. Hmmm... that would be the new shop lot after
the Giant Hypermarket.

Spent about 2 hours there talking about the road map plan +
current issue of their purchase from us. The chance is good for
them to continue to work closely with MTSB due to our offer
and our quality of products.

Later went to Low Yatt plaza and left my car at Pudu Caltex
near the old Majestic Cinema. And guess what? I became
environmental friendly and walked to Low Yatt Plaza alone :)

I think it is possibly 3 km and I took 20 minutes to walk to Low
Yatt Plaza from there. Then went to see Iris Lai and Francis
Yap from Makiwa.... hmmm.... and did some shopping for IT
list too :) Time has since then gone to 4:30 pm when I meet the
friends from Singapore and Andy and everyone else.

Later we took a cab back to get my car WKG 9214 and cost me
10 bucks..... that I promised myself that one day I will use my
power to destroy all the taxi in Klang Valley who does not use
the Taxi meter and cheat the passenger.... I swear I will !!

And from there we proceeded to City Link Enterprise and Michael
and all had a good chat. Well as a friend and supplier I fully
support what Michael and the rest are doing. Good eh?

Later in the evening we came back to Bukit Bintang area and
went for a short meeting, and then again nice food at Jalan Alor.

After everything is done, it was already 11;00 pm and I reached
home near 11:45 pm. Basically that's a day for me when I work
harder then normal day.

Feel so tired when I reach home and come to think about it, hey
I worked for 14 hours today leh !! Not a bad record eh? Of course
it involved a lot of walking, talking, meeting, negotiating, driving,
waiting, eating, drinking, joking, screwing and arguing....
that is the facts of life and we have to get used to it.

At the end of the day before I sleep , i refreshed about what I
have done today and how is the outcome.

===============================

Pro : Customer relation is very much better.
: Car performance become better after service.
: Secured the sales order for Feb 2005. About 500K pcs
: Understood customer requirement & need.
: Understood market movement.
: Lost 1/2 Kg cause walked a lot

Con: A little bit tired.
: Get screwed a bit from customer.
: Lost RM 466.00 due to car service. Clutch Change and so.
: Gained 1/2 Kg cause eat a lot.

At the end of the day, when you are free and before you sleep.
Try to think and refresh your own memory of what you have done
today. Any mistake or any wrong decision?
Anything special or anything important that you have missed?
And make a pro vs con chart comparison like above :

Wehn all pro and no cons ===> A super good day. Get reward!
When pro is more then cons ===> A very good day. Fruitful !
When pro is same with cons ===> An ok day. No fruit !!!
When cons is more then pro ===> A bad day. Get bad fruit !!!
When all cons and no pro ===> Even worst. Get Papaya !!!

From the chart and table above, one can easily :
====================================
1. Identify the mistake.
2. Admit the mistake ( to self or to the person involed ).
3. Apologize for the mistake ( to self or to the person involved ).
4. Learn from the mistake ( pros and cons ).
5. Never repeat the mistake.

No comments: