Tuesday, February 01, 2005

A Polite Resident



Today is Tuesday 1st day of Feb 2005. It is also the Wilayah Day
(Public Holiday) for my KL friends and they get to sleep till 11 am
or 12 pm <==== Bad habits! Wasting time !!

Whenever people get Public Holiday and when I don't get one,
the feeling and heart will become inbalance ( bian tai in Hokkien )
hence I am not feeling happy this morning.

Wanted to find an ant and kill it or kick someone in the groin !!!!!
( what an evil thinking eh mate? )

Pressed the Down Button at the lift and waited for it without a
smile. And the lift door opened.

An indonesian maid was in the lift, I walked in and nod my head
as " Hello " in silent language. She looked at me and forwarded to
the control panel and pressed Button G for me.

Whoops ! Looks like she is coming down from higher floor, maybe
14 or 18 to 8th Floor. When I went into the lift I just assumed
that we are all going to Ground floor.

Her kind action has made me feel like no where to stand. Her
small favour by pressing the G button made her really big and
made me really petty and small.

I've just said thank you thank you and thank you.
When her walked out at 8th floor, I said bye bye to her with a
big smile.

And I've decided to carry a big smile today, although Selangor has
to work and KL doesn't have to..... who care? Cause there are
a lot of nice and courtesy people out there.

Just because I am not courtesy enough, doesn't mean that others
are not too. Bear in mind this sentence.... ok?? Have a nice day
and smile :)

No comments: