Monday, February 21, 2005

Will people get insomnia after eating Burger King?



It was a wonderful Sunday yesterday, woke up early in the morning
at approximately 8:30 am.... stayed in the bed and roll left roll right.
Roll left roll right then ( good excercise ) and ... time to stand up !!

Checked email and no mail from Hong Kong's boss. Ok fine, read some
blogs and check others email..... not too bad :) Typical IT person,

1.Use the computer before brushing the teeth after wake up.
2.Use the computer again before sleep after brushing the teeth.
3.Wake up in mid-night and check for anti-spyware result.
4.CPU is always on and only monitor is off.
5.Cannot sleep and cannot eat and cannot poo if broadband is down.

Well since it's a Sunday, did a major clean up of my room with the
great help from my gf. She used to enjoy sleeping till 12 pm or 11am
on Sunday or public holiday, she said normally she didn't get enough
cause need to wake up early for second day work.

Well, I thought her that even on Sunday and public holiday, one
could wake up early , do home and house work and read news paper
and later could nap a while in the afternoon. The advantages?

1. You will find Sunday = A day with a lot of time to utilize.
2. Sunday is relaxing if you do some housework & clean up room.
3. You will not get headache for sleeping till 12 noon or 1 pm.
4. You could go for a nice breakfast at anywhere you want.
5. After breakfast you still have time to read news paper.
6. After so many things done, you look at your watch, it is only 11
am or 12 pm.... so many time to use... so little things to do :)
7. You can wash your cloths and watch TV at same time.
8. You can have a nice nap + air cond on... hmmmm !! "song!"
9. You can wake up at 4:00 pm and tell your housemate and say
"yo let's go to Giant Hypermarket for shopping!".....

Now the problem started when I've decided to go to Giant.
We had Burger King as dinner there at about 5 pm something.
Yeah you heard me right, 5 something for dinner...a bit crazy eh?

Well I had Whopper and my gf had French Sandwich or French
Chicken or something like that. And my housemates were eating
almost the same stuff.

and well after that, went for some shopping and gone home.
Get my hair cut as well before that. Reached home at about 10 pm
after sent my gf back to her house.

Reached home and proceed for cloth washing + while waiting for it
watched some TV programme ( all rubbish my mate! ) hence
went and read news paper, and after that put those cloth into
the dryer and let them dry.... and while waiting for the dryer I
read Sin Chew Daily + The Star again ....hmmm... this is better then
watching the damn TV....

After everything is settled, it was already 2:30 am. It was quite
warm and hence kasi air cond lah !! Still couldn't sleep well don't
know why..

2:45 am heard some noise, went to check around but did not see
any intruder or any S.W.A.T. member in my house, nil !!

And rupa-rupanya the noise came from my stomach which was
very very hungry that time.... wah aha ha ha.... so I laughing all
the way to sleep with my stomach playing the Drum .... + Rap !!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dont talk nonsense :p
"Well, I thought her that even on Sunday and public holiday, one
could wake up early , do home and house work and read news paper
and later could nap a while in the afternoon"

those words cannot believe and i just know sunday is ur Sleeping days ! Wahahaha I am Hollow Man

Philips at work. said...

I know you also don't like to waste time sleeping but sadly, all the Fat Ladies love to sleep till 12 pm in weekend or Sunday or something like that. Too bad !!

You stupid Mway DD !!