Saturday, February 26, 2005

Penang



On 24th Feb 2005 Thursday morning, the night was warm and at
5:45 am I was packing my luggage at my room already. Why?

Cause I was going to Penang with my boss William, since my car
was a little bit unstable hence I think I'd better wake up earlier
just in case. Well everything was fine and after checking everything
and warm up the car, I left Kayu Ara and headed for Subang.

Picked up boss and changed car to Mercedes E240 ( Company car )
to KLIA. Our chief security nahar was a co-driver and I was driving
the Mercedes E240. Smooth & "Song..." drive I would say.

Arrived at the airport and checked in for the flight at 7:45 am I think. Then proceed for breakfast, the breakfast = "Lasi Lumak"
( Nasi Lemak ) and OMG 2 person = RM 32.00 woh ! Crazy KLIA
food price GDI !!!

And had a good talk with William in the boarding room and it was
really nice to have time to talk to your boss ( when you see him
only 10 days per year ) and there were to many things to discuss
with him.

And oh the Boing 737 was so spaceless and cramp!! The Air Bus
from Penang back to KLIA was a diffrent story then. Will continue
to write about this later !!

Penang = Lovely & "Song" place to go and retire.

1 comment:

5xmom.com said...

Wah, glad you find my island song and not boh song.