Monday, February 21, 2005

Have a bad day? Try this and you will be laughing all the way home :)



Today is Monday, and I am now sitting infront of my PC and the time
is 7:28 pm. 4 hours ago I was quite up-set about how are things
done in my office and work related issue.

My office people called me & gave me some pressure on customer
issue like quality & payments stuff. Seems like some department are
not aware of what I am doing & they seems prefer to report to boss
before getting the facts right, like ...asking?

Despite my capability to overcome these stupid behavior I was out
of sudden feeling a little bit down & tension about all these BS !!!
I was thinking way to far away till the word "resign" even came out
in the mind. WTF me resign because of these idiots? Nope !!

Hence I started calling my customer & did some explaination to the
people that I need to explain to. And as usual I don't talk to the
person if I don't absolutely have to.

If it was a bout the customer payments who came late, see this:
2 hours later a payment of RM32,000 was in my pocket and I was
leaving Low Yatt Plaza already, and another customer was sick
and I called the day off.

So, the situation above is not funny & Happy at all right? Well I
have 2 solution to overcome these frustration, actually 3 situation:

1. Hentam beberapa biji Vitamin B serta merta.
or
2. Go and play with Boy Boy ( or Cute-cute ) my new pet dog.
or
3. Avoid the issue and pretend nothing has happened.

Well I've chosen the solution number 2, I went to play with Cute-
cute or Boy Boy at Taman Tun Dr. Ismail. Oh it's a he !!! A puppy
which is about 2 kg and arrgghh !! A puppy who love to bite my
fingers !!!

Stopped by TTDI and BB ( Boy boy ) was sleeping, no care, just
wake him up !!! Use the finger to open his mouth, geli its ear
and so on.... ma kai !! Still want to sleep woh BB !!

Then, finally BB opened it's small eyes and looked at me and start
to chase around my fingers, and give me some bites !! ahahahaha.
And then BB sit on my legs and goyang goyang & OMG it started
to bite my Larry Brand Socks liao !!!

Let it bite, BB then went searching for my fingers again and started
to bite again. Bite bite lick lick ! I think my fingers and palm are
quite salty cause sweat cause I was working for 1 whole day already. Is this how a puppy or dog suppose to get mineral??

Then my aunty served me some fruit cake, I'd share it with BB
and oh look at the hungry face, chasing me for the cake. Finished
about 20 or 50 grams of the cakes !! It's going to grow up to be
a fat dog I guess !!!

Well, I left TTDI 20 minutes later fogoten about the unhappines
that happened to me. My BP dropped and look, my language now
is 10 times better ( tone ) then early of the blog right?

Well in case you are not so fortunate, and don't have a puppy
waiting for you somewhere in TTDI or you don't like animal like
I do. Here, take some Vitamin B complex and you will feel better
in no time. Vitamin B Complex is now available in pills form and
can be found easily, let me know if you need some ok?

And solution 3, pretend nothing has happened? Don't use this
method cause it will not solve your problem and you might get
heart attack or High Blood Pressure (BP) sooner or later.

The moral value of the day, if you are depressed or unhappy or
felt up set and tension. Go play with your pet preferrable dogs
cause they are more playful or kitties.

Don't play with your crocodile or lion or elephant lar ! Aiyo !!
Play with small animal which will not hurt you da !! Bodohlinggem!!

And if you don't have a cute pet or puppies or kitties, and all
you have are crocodiles or lion or elephant, or you don't have
pet at all.

Open your mouth and take 4 Vitamin B Complex.

It's like house fixed line ( animal playing & cute kitties )
It's like mobile phone ( makan 4 Vitamin B Complex )

Get what I mean? Clever :) and you will be laughing all the way
home like I did ok?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you feel unhappy or pressure next time....i will be here for u ,ok? Don't count me out, ok? ah bao