Friday, February 04, 2005

Lauhing all the way home.



Today is 4th Feb 2005 and it's Friday, one of the day that I like
the most. Why?

Tomorrow work 1/2 day and Sunday is free !! Waho !! Waho !!

Last night check check check bank account, wow ! The salary
for January is in !! But wait a tick mate !! It was more then my
normaly salary.... I think the Bonus was included too my God !!

I am so happy last night !! So happy till cannot sleep !! Finally
2 something I finally get to sleep. wah ha ha ha !!

This morning what I've done was 自然醒,当一个人得到充足的睡眠
时,自然醒是绝对应该的。对吗?尤其是当“春风满面”时!

不!别想歪了!我并没有成功骗到小妹妹的感情啦!

只是好象在银行里头多了一点点钱。好开心啦!

有时并不是我不想用华文来写 Blog 但我更担心有些朋友们看不明白。

以前在吉兰丹时的朋友们全部都会看华文的,当我来到大都会吉隆坡哇
好多人不会看华文勒!!


Hence I've better write the blogs in English or Malay which are
universal languages in Malaysia. I hope from time to time I
would still write in Chinese ok? Cause 自然醒 in English for me
is a little bit difficult to describe.... wake up naturally? hmmm..
Cause my English lvl is only UPSR, hence sometimes it's a bit
frustrating to write too much with it.

This morning on the way to office, while I was waiting for the
traffic light to turn green. Ah ! It turned green already, and
I engaged my first gear, released the clutch and eh ! Wait a
tick !! Why the cars at the back were not moving?

I looked back with full curiosity and oh ! OMG !!

There was a very nice looking Malay lady crossing the road.
She is tall and she is fit ! And the Malay attire was shining
in the morning sunshine !! All the cars stopped at one line
to let her walk, and GDI ( God Damn It ) she was doing a cat
walk over the Subang Jaya main road. Philips did 2 legs in the
sky in Proton Wira !!! She walked Slow and Steady and I wonder
why all those driver were having such a patience for it.

That's the diffrence of pretty lady and not so pretty lady !!

It is a realistic community in Kuala Lumpur and PJ afterall,
isn't it?




No comments: