Sunday, February 13, 2005

Dial Up Networking in Kota Bharu



Happy Chinese New Year on this 5th day of Chinese New Year 2005
and happy Golden Rooster Year... kok kok kok kokk.. kok kokokokk..

Spent the past 7 days in Kota Bharu, my hometown where my dreams
and thoughts always remained there. I've spent the most happy
20 years of my life there and I think most likely I wouldn't get this
kind of happiness else where.

The happiness of Growing up in Kota Bharu, got to write a song about it one day !!! Got to !

Well, the only thing in KB ( Kota Bharu ) that I would consider a
little bit of handicap would be life there in my house without a
broadband connection to the Internet.

I am so used to the broadband nowadays that I could get any
information & distribute information 24 hours a day. Suddenly I
was back to the age there we have to do the below steps :

1. Cabut telephone wire from telephone.
2. Switch on external modem.
3. Connect telephone wire to external modem.
4. Windows 98 SE is started up and running.
5. Key in 1515 or 1511...., username and password.
6. Dialing... ( about 20 second ? ).
7. Veryfying user name & password.
8. Logging into network.
9. Two litte monitor blinking besides your windows clock.
10. Connected at xxxxxx bps. Yahoo !!!

That's why I didn't write any blog for the past 7 days. But trust
me that I will publish the remaining experiance very soon.

I will touch about :
==============
1. PCB Beach.
2. PCB Belut shoppe..... *_*"".
3. PCB a walk in the cloud & wind.
4. Chinese New Year food.
5. Chinese New Year traffic.
6. Driving KL => KB and KB => KL.
7. The people around me.
8. A little cute puppy.

Got to go out and have some light and easy dinner soon. Will
resume later. Till then, pls accept my best wishes ( late though )
for Chinese New Year & Happy valentine.... for those who loves !!

No comments: