Thursday, August 10, 2006

Today, the agency which I serviced and helped to win a battle a few weeks ago in somewhere in Malaysia called me and said that they are awarding a Silver Star for me. The statement given was that I " Fought bravely and saved civilian's and colleagues life " I asked what have I done? They said I was brave because I single handed destroyed and ate a lot of durian, and hence eliminated the possibility of the durians for further hurting and Chi Kekying those civilian's who don't eat durian, such as Amanda, my sister etc. Well, by eating durian also can get a Silver Star. That's not bad at all my friend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nabueh. I haven't even touch a single pulp of durian this season.

Philips at work. said...

LOLROTF, eat Durian , enjoy and a few days later get a Silver Star for doing that. Where to find ? SS2 babeh !! SS2!!