Saturday, August 19, 2006

Feeling like a successful businessperson.

Last night, actually this morning went to bed at the
hotel at 2 am and woke up at 6:50 am -_-"

Perhaps that i had enough of sleep without disturbance
of noice etc but I am sure that my snores would have
disturbed my father. I think my father dreamed about
being tied at KLIA and LCCT and millions of planes takes off and landing besides him LOLROTF !!

Luckily my mother and sister are in another room and
they must dream about quiet place like library or
something like that.

Guy who snores = Real Guy !!

At about 7 am captured a few photos from the hotel
windows and went to take a hot water bath. The hot water here is so hot we could use them to cook soup
or you know, hmmmm, make Milo Panas or Teh Tarik panas.

Nevertheless the hot water cleaned myself like nothing
else and all the dirt and oil and stuff like that.

Gone in the drain lol !!

Feeling fresh now, and time is only 7:46 am. Working,
actually blogging and check emails from lap top here
and feeling like a damn succesfull businesperson like
that.

I like this feeling.

No comments: