Friday, August 04, 2006

Cold Morning Today !

Woke up at 4:30 am and looked outside the windows and
it was raining out there !!

OMG I was so happy that it rained in the morning, hence
i opened my windows and let the cool air come in to my
room at free flow method !

In fact i felt really cool that I just turned off the
fan and sleep until 7 am from there.

Hmmm... to whoever controls the weather up there today,
i just want to say that you have done a very good job
and i would like to thank you there.

If it is ok with you i hope that you could keep the
weather like this everyday and I think I would get a
lot of good sleep and save some electricity at the
same time.

Thanks dude !! Good job !!

p/s: Tomorrow is Saturday, could you do the same too?

In fact, let's rain from 12am till 8 am for this
Saturday and Sunday so that I can sleep good ? Please?

And this morning when i woke up and take bath, the
water from the tap was cold !!! LOL !! Just like the
good old days when back to Kampung time yahoo !!

Cold water from taps, what else is better then this?

LOL!!

No comments: