Saturday, August 12, 2006

The Eggs, almost broken !!! -_-"

This morning woke up quite early at 7 am something and
it's a Saturday.

I looked at my tummy, it looked back at me smiling !!

I pointed at it and said loudly," That's it! you are
out !! "

Yeah, I went for a 2 + 1 walking at TTDI park !!

The atmosphere was really moisted and damp at the park
due to perhaps fogs and some rain last night and the
track was really really wet and slippery.

There was a cable bridge at the park and the ground of
the bridge is made of wood. First round past the bridge
i slowed down cause there were a lot of people.

Second round over the bridge there wasn't any people
on the bridge so I increased my speed.

5 more meters and i would be finished crossing the
blardy bridge and suddenly " Chi Ki Pa Pow !! "

My shoe slipped ( ABS did not work, BA did not work )
and my gravity point shifted to my ass ( big ass )
and my big ass landed first giving pleasure to them.

Skidding = Slipping without control lol !!! -_-"

-_-" geee, did i just say pleasure ??? LOL

You know, typical slip and ass down first with 2 legs
at the front.

I quickily looked back to see if I would block any others
joggers at the back and there were 3 ladies at 50 meters
behind, probably felt the earth quake and some tremors
too.

-_-" never mind !! I rub rub my ass a little bit.

A little bit of pain only, not too bad lol !!

I quickily ran a full system check, all organ fine and
oh luckily i landed ass first instead of eggs first.

Else, it's going to be really-really painful morning !

Here I would like to say a big thank you to my ass for
buffering the fall and providing a cushion for the
eggs, for my children, and the children's children !!

I hereby announce today 12 Aug is the world " Be Nice
to your Ass Day !!"

Let's celebrate by ordering 2 fried eggs LOLROTF !!!

Lucky for me this morning, really, really lucky !!

3 comments:

Jason Lioh said...

HAHAHAH!!! POK KAI AH!!! LOL.

Jason Lioh said...

Your sport shoe how much ah? RM69.90 right? Power brand rite?

Damn "power man" your fall... Mengemparkan bumi pada skala 69.90 LOL....

Poliwhirl said...

:D