Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I failed the urine test !! I failed !!!

Can you believe that I failed my Urine Test 2 days ago?

The result? Get banned from Durian for the rest of the
life LOL MCBKNNBBQ !!

On Sunday afternoon my good friend John called me up and
asked if I am free at 2pm to 3pm in the afternoon.

I said," Sure what's up ?"

He said," Let's go SS2 Durian shall we ?"

I replied," Waho ! Nice ! Let's go ! "

So by 3:30 pm we were sitting there whacking the SS2
durian like there is no tomorrow like that. LOL and
boy I felt darn happy that time !!

After about 30 minutes of the happiest moment on earth
I did a body count ( read : durian seeds count ) and
infront of me was 13 or 14 seeds of Class A Super Grade
Mau San Wong ( Raja Kunyit ) -_-"

I looked at John, and was confused...

John," Wah Liew ! New World Champion of Durian !"

Me," No lah , no lah! Not all mine, some Fat Lady mia!"

Fat Lady," Oi Oi ! Want to die is it ? knnbbqmcb!"

Me LOLROTF !!

Anyway, to sit down and enjoy good ( read: Super Good )
durian with good friends on a cossy Sunday afternoon
is really priceless !! Thanks a lot again John !!

And we went back after that.

Fat Lady," Don't you burp infront of me ok ?"

Me," Ok -_-" ( Yeah right ok ! )

And after that Fat Lady went to bath room after we
reached home.

Can't tahan liao, broke a burp in room with air cond.

10 minutes later, Fat Lady -_-"

Fat Lady," Dear, did you burped ? "

Me," -_-" No lah, where got ?"

Fat Lady," Strange, why our room got cooking gas smell
one ?"

Me tahan the laugh and pretended innocent.

10 minutes later went to bath room and pee-pee.

LOL knnmcbbbq the bath room was full of Cooking Gas
smell, wtf of durian was that ? Eat already urine got
gas smell one -_-"

Didn't try to light a match, else whole room will
explode eh ?

No comments: