Friday, August 04, 2006

Blur Morning

This morning was on the way to office when I noticed
that my Lap Top and Working Bag are NOT in the car -_-"

And I had to turn back half way to my house and get these
2 things from my room.

Result, 9 minutes late to work mcbknnbbqklia!!!

Lately I have been a little bit blur, one day I left my
credit card at the petrol station and realize that 6
hours later.

And one day, don't know what also did something blur
and Fat Lady was looking at me and asked

" Dear, are you ok? You seems blur lately !"

Me," Yeah, I guess I was. Ate too much durian, brain
jammed already I guess !"

Fat Lady terus 2 legs in the sky.
She said," Yeah, durian no good one !"

" No lah, I think I eat too less too little durian,
that's why the brain become slower, need to go SS2 for
the durian later of today ok? "

Raja Kunyit a.k.a Mau San Wong I am coming bebeh !!

I am coming !!!

No comments: