Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Happy Ghost Festival.

Yesterday was chatting with Ms Lim via msn.

Me:" Wei Ms Lim you know today is 14 Jul (七月十四) ?? "

She:" Don't know woh. Iyer ! Scary leh !"

Me:" What scary, this morning I already saw a few in my place."

She:" What ? Iyer, why you can see them one?"

Me: Of course lah ! This early morning I looked inside my bowl of Bak Kut Teh, a few of them Oil Fried Ghost was floating in the soup. I see already damn kesian at them, so I mar help them to get out of the hot soup and then place them in a safe place loh."

She:" Which safe place ? You are so nice !"

Me:" My stomach loh, burp ! "

She:" mcbknnbbqlpplklialcct! LOL !!"

Me:" Happy Ghost Festival ok ? "

She:" Same to you too Remco Kai Hong!"

To those good brothers out there, we hope you have enjoyed your stay and wish you all the best out there.

See you again next year and take care !!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

... -____-!! ... Craps lah u ... Kai Hong ... (Mikel here if u dont know)

Philips at work. said...

lol Mikel !!

I really see Oil Fried Ghost every few days since I was a kid....

I sumpah I really see !! LOLROTF!!!