Monday, August 14, 2006

Managers vs Leaders.

Someone sent these info to me and I don't know who is
the actual author or writter of these. But I would like
to thank whoever the person who wrote these inspiring
pieces.

And after checking and understanding them, I am actually a person someone between managers and leaders.

Meaning that I am nobody LOLROTF, really!!

If someone tells you that, " Oh you are very nice!"

You better don't be jolly happy cause there is no
other word to describe you already.

Read on and tell me if I belongs to which group.


  • Managers administer, leaders innovate.

  • Managers ask how and when, leaders ask what and why.

  • Managers focus on systems, leaders focus on people.

  • Managers do things right, leaders do the right things.

  • Managers maintain, leaders develop.

  • Managers rely on control, leaders inspire trust.

  • Managers have a short-term perspective, leaders have a longer-term perspective.

  • Managers accept the status-quo, leaders challenge the status-quo.

  • Managers have an eye on the bottom line, leaders have an eye on the horizon.

  • Managers imitate, leaders originate.

  • Managers emulate the classic good soldier, leaders are their own person.

  • Managers copy, leaders show originality.

    Go on, pass on all these information.

    Regards
    Kai Hong
  • No comments: