Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Addy Ho


Addy Ho is my uncle ( My mother's youngest brother ) and he is exactly
12 years older then me.

When he was like 17 and 18 years old that time he used
to take me on a ride on Honda Cup motorbike and I was
only 5 or 6 years old that time, a lot of fun !!!

I remembered he studied hard during the SPM time and
now he is once of the richest guy in our family. We are
so proud of him.

He is now working as a FC or something like that in an
French MNC in Klang Valley and he enjoys the work pretty much.

He was using an old mobile phone ( White LED light )
for the past few years and after numerous complain and
warning from his French boss, he had finally decided
to get a new mobile phone.

So he walked into the mobile phone shop. There was this
salesgirl there and the girl asked,

" Good morning how may I help you."

Addy," I want to get a phone."

Girl," What type of phone that you would like?"

Addy," For old man one !"

Girl -_-" and pointed at a bunch of used phone and
said," You mean those? used cheap phone?"

Addy -_-"

Addy," No, I need a new phone, and FIY old man phone
means, can make call, can receive call, can SMS with
easy to press mia big buttons, that's all."

The girl -_-" and "Oh I see, aiseh, ok ok !! "

The girl showed everything to Addy Ho and said
" Nah, this is all I have for Old Man !"

So, Addy Ho ended up getting Sony Ericsson W700i wtf.

It's like Changing a car from Kancil to Jaguar lah !!

And Addy Ho is so happy LOLROTF !!

No comments: