Tuesday, August 08, 2006

I need a TV.

Have been living without at TV since Feb 2006 till today and the feeling was strange.

I was like totally out dated and when sit down at mamak store I looked at the TV advertisement it's all new and felt interesting to look at them.

You know, like you spent 6 months on moon and when you go home, all the TV ads are new and you will not change channel... and you will just sit there and watch the ads with your mouth opened.... that feeling !!

However I am still able to watch some DVD and MPEG4 from my 15 inch LCD monitor and had some fun there.

Last night told one of my best friend that
"Oh ! An 21" TV is around RM299 only ! "

This morning she bank in RM300 for me in my account.

-_-"

I called her up," Oi ! Crazy ah ?"

She," Nolah, go and buy yourself a TV lah ok?"

Me," No ! I want a Plasma TV, don't want 21 inch normal TV !! Give you back RM300 !"

She," Ptui ! Wait long long lah you, wtfknnbbq !"

Me," No No No ! I don't want 21 inch TV ! I want only
plasma or maybe LCD TV only please ?????? "

Kooppppp !! Duuuuuttttttt !! She hanged up on me !!

-_-" wtfknnbbqklia ??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow....your 'friend' so rich meh...can easily bank in $ for you. So, u need saya mia account or not? I can lend u...:-)dear ..

Philips at work. said...

-_-"

No lah, where got?

Poliwhirl said...

Wow, you've got generous friends!