Monday, August 14, 2006

Groundnuts

Yesterday I was at the supermarket buying some junk food and today's breakfast.

I took a few items, one of them is a pack of roasted
groundnuts, and fat lady spotted that.

She asked," Dear, what's that in your hand?"

Me," Oh it's a pack of roasted ground nuts."

She asked," Why you buy these nuts leh?"

Me," To eat yeah, you know ? eat ?"

She -_-" , " Why ?"

Me," Cause, dear did you know, that I could only able
to get to eat groundnuts during people's funeral and
during Chinese New year?"

Fat Lady -_-" and 10 seconds later," Yeah also hor!"

Me," So, may I buy a pack please?"

Fat Lady," Ok lah, since you don't watch football and
don't drink beer, so I grant you this purchase !"

me Yeaaahhooo !!!!

-_-" Get approval to buy a pack of groundnuts also so
happy .......

Yeah of course i am happy, else I only get to eat
those during someones funeral and Chinese New year.

Damn rare occasion ok?

No comments: