Friday, June 24, 2005

Royal Mulu Resort

流金歲月的點滴

Arggh !! Dear Kuala Lumpur, we finally met again after a 4 days
3 night of missing in action.

Time now is 1:08 am of 24 June 2005 ( Friday ) and about 7 hours
ago I've just came back from :
  • KLIA, before that I was at
  • Miri, before that I was at
  • Mulu, where I spent the past 3 days 2 nights...

    Wonderful scene, forrest, animals, rivers, caves and so on !!!
    Have to rest for a little bit before I continue to write more.

    To those supporter like Jason and Fat Lady, gimme a few hours
    time and you'll see update liao :) Thank you !!!!

    Yawn !!! Got to sleep !! got to sleep !! Have to wake up at 6:30am
    and go to KLIA... heeheh KLIA again ???
  • 1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    kenyang sampai mau peciah masih ada masa nak tulis blog?????????bodoh