Tuesday, June 14, 2005

My Ambition

Yesterday while talking to fat lady on the way sending her home, I told
her my second ambition right now.

I was thinking that perhaps I could become a Car Safety Instructor, and
I think the job is full of responsibility, self-control, and fun !!!

Saw some TV programe that those car safety instructor teaching the driver
to use :
  • ABS system.
  • Know your car performance.
  • Correct driving technique.
  • Correct braking technique.
  • Emergency braking technigue and so on.

    It's like a lot of fun, and I wonder where in Malaysia could I find a
    companyor an organization that could provide
    the course like this and.... hmmm... I think I am loving it !!!

    Perhaps I watched too much of The Hire ( BMW Shortfilms ) already.
    And I particulary like this sentence :

    "Things you could do with your BMW, but shouldn't "

    Camera= BMW 5 series fly over a high pit.

    And BMW 7 series full reverse and hit the bad guys vans head lamps.

    "Especially that one !"

    LOL That was a lot of fun watching those short films, download and
    enjoy them.
  • 1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    Yeah, fat lady would like to say a few words here: "I will support you in anyway that i can do for u:-) will ask around my friend whether can make your dream comes true or not,ok? Really proud of u and glad to have u with me..."