Monday, June 27, 2005

Quote from The Last Samurai

流金歲月的點滴

At the last scene of the movie The Last Samurai

Emperor Meiji: Tell me how he died.
Algren: I will tell you how he lived.

I almost stand up from my sofa and give an applaud to the TV.

This was what I did on sunday evening while waiting to pick up
Fat Lady from Kuala Lumpur dinner event.

It's true that it doesn't really matter how one die/ end his/her life
but more important is that how does he/she live.

If a superb person is gone.... we will all miss his/her superb life
and what has he/ she given us. What he/she has teached us.

The last minutes or seconds of his/her life doesn't seem too
important compared to " how he lived" isn't it???

So, I think most of us should really think how do we live out the
best out of ourselve. And some time later when we are gone,
(everyone is going to be gone, sooner or later ) so, why not
try to make people remember how we've lived.... hmmm??

This blog is specially dedicated to my Grandmother who departed
from this world to heaven. Year 2002.

We missed you very much and we all really remember how you
dedicated your life to your 13 children !!

And I missed the time when you cooked soup and dishes for me.

God I also missed your smile when I bought you McDonald Chicken
Burger and Sundae Chocolate ...... 1998.....

Hope you are fine and doing well at where you belong.

Till then, take good care and one day we all would be meet again
somewhere, somehow and some other time... perhaps !!!

Thank you for everything.
We remember how you lived.

No comments: