Monday, June 06, 2005

A girl called Jessie

流金歲月的點滴

Jessie shouted loudly at me :" Oi ! Your statement damn sassy!!"

And I laughed back to her and use my nose to " Hmmmmph !!"

One day at lunch with her at Sunway Pyramid she ordered the
Beehun Kantonise and I ordered the Nasi Kari Ayam.

And while eating she said:" I don't like this vegetable lah !!"

I looked at her and said:" Yeah, vegetable no good for health one!"

She asked:" What? Vegetable bad for health? Then how about
your big plate of Kari ayam ? "

I replied " Vegetable is bad for health, and meat is good for health!"

She:" Ptui ! Mana ada Lee Eu (reason or explaination) ???"

I wiped my mouth clean, sipped some coffee and sit back and
began to ask her.

I asked :" Alright, Jessie, did you know I studied Medicine before?"
Jessie :" I don't know, so what?"

I replied:" I am telling you the truth with evidence and support!"
Jessie :" Ok, I let you talk !"

I asked :" What elephant & cow eat?"
Jessie:" Grass and leaves..."
I replied: " All vegetable right?"
Jessie:" Yes correct !"

I replied:" They are vegetarian, and yet so damn fat and big !!!!"

Jessie -_-"

I asked :" What tiger and jaguar and leapord eat?"
Jessie:" Animal like cow and rabbit and stuff..."
I replied:" All meat right?"
Jessie:" Errr..... "

Jessie -_-"

So maka secara kesimpulannya, jika anda mahu gemuk dan
berbadan besar seperti kerbau, lembu atau gajah. Maka bolehlah
anda makan lebih sayur-sayuran. Mesti jadi gemuk punya !!

Sebaliknya, jika anda hendak berbadan langsing, kurus and bergaya
maka anda haruslah makan lebih daging, seperti KFC, McDonald,
Bak Kut Teh dan lain -lain lagi.

Oh ya !! Adakah berenang dapat mengekalkan badan langsing atau
dapatkah berenang menguruskan badan??

Pernahkah anda nampak Ikan Paus? atau Badak Air? Ya mereka
berenang tiap-tiap hari malah 24 jam pun mereka berenang.
Adakah mereka kurus dan berbadan langsing?

Jadi, adakah anda percaya yang berenang dapat menguruskan
badan? Tengok sendiri ikan paus ya sayang??

Makan lebih daging = Berbadan kurus dan sihat seperti harimau
dan singa.

Laporan daripada Doktor Philips Remco

Philips = 1 and Jessie = 0

waho !! waho !! waho !!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excuse me, where is my ba zhang ler?

Philips at work. said...

Ah Bao, you have ate yours already remember?

You know? Before going to the Oversea Restaurant? And after you ate you said you were really full to eat all those nice food there?

Hmmm?? Remember?? Hello? Anyone home??

Jason Lioh said...

Wahaha! agree agree!