Sunday, June 26, 2005

Pilot and IT Manager

1995 and I was in Form 5 Sekolah Menengah Sultan Yahya Petra
Kuala Krai... with a bunch of my mates like Tse Chin.

We have started doing very nasty things back then and hey I
was proud (and still proud) till today.

That time, we've got the Windows 95 Operating System from a
shop in Kuala Krai, it was a bunch of diskette and Tse Chin
came to me and shouted :" Oi ! Sudah dapat Windows 95 loh!"

Me:" What? get 95 windows? so much of windows for what?"

I pointed at my house windows and said:" 5 windows sudah cukup !!"

Tse Chin:" No no no !! This is computer windows !!!" -_-"

Me:" oh ok! Let's try it out with BB's computer !!"

BB's brother has just came back from United States studying IT Degree
and has brought back a Pentium 75Mhz with 16MB Ram !!!

Wow !! That was the first Pentium that we've seen !!! It was with
CD-Rom, Sound Card, Hard Disk and all those shits !! And has a big
3 pieces speaker system + sub woofer....

In 1995 that was the fastest computer in Kelantan already !!!!!!OMG!!

Anyway, we managed to install the Windows 95 into it and 2 hour later
the Windows 95 Logo was all over us !!!

We were very-very proud then !!

10 years later ( 2005 )

Some of my friends like Tse Chin has become System or Hard Ware engineer,
Ah Leng has became a pilot in Australia ( remember Triumph in the skies? )
2 of my friends are Doctor now.
1 of my friend is a lawyer.

And me? still wearing T-Shirt and helping my friends and family formating
hard disk, get rid of viruses, installing Internet and printers....

I always joke with my friends,

Me:" Hey 10 years ago, I was installing Windows, now 10 years later I am
still doing the same thing."

Me:" My friends has became Engineers, Doctors and Pilots !!!"

You just can't don't call me Low Yatt CEO......

Without me, let me tell you at least 10 PC around PJ and KL can't run
properly today.

1 lap top owner in Australia has appointed me as IT consultant.

and IT consultation fee in Australia = AUD 49 or 59 a pop !!!!!

Sometimes think of it, it's good that not everyone is a doctor.
If everyone is a doctor, now who would become the patient and let
the doctor to earn big $$$$ leh??

Me? Neah, I love being IT manager and Low Yatt CEO kekekekekek !!!!

1 comment:

Jason Lioh said...

Quote : Me? Neah, I love being IT manager and Low Yatt CEO kekekekekek !!!!

Shiok sendiri sial...