Saturday, June 18, 2005

Another 30 laps

流金歲月的點滴

I finished talking to God and jumped down !!!!

I talked to God that I'd been sin today cause I makan Bak Kut Teh
this afternoon. and after talking to Him I jumped into the swimming
pool... tried to wash away my sin and "Dosa" and stuff like that.

A lot of people need a reason to do things, for example :

  • People get a part-time job.
  • Cause they need more money.


  • People go and confess to the God.
  • Cause they did sin.


  • People become very nice to the boyfriend or husband.
  • Cause she used his Credit Card until "kad peciah" -_-"


  • A guy become extra nice to the girlfriend or wife.
  • Cause he curi-curi went and met the ex-girlfriend.


  • A person had a 180 degree changes in life direction.
  • Cause he has realized or being mislead.


  • A person swim everyday 30 laps.
  • He wallaped Bak Kut Teh, or some pretty lady told him, fuck off you pregnant whale !!!

    A million of possibility of answer. And endless loop of cause and
    reasoning.....

    Anyway, this afternoon had a nice chat with Sam. Sam is a good friend of mine at Puchong, as usual, we went for Bak Kut Teh near his office.

    Before that, Sam's wife came into office....

    Sam's wife:" Hi Philips !! "
    Me :" Hello !!"

    Sam's wife:" Going for lunch?"
    Me:" Yeah, might go for Bak Kut Teh"

    Sam's wife:" Oh I see, Sam told me you love the BKT right?"
    Me: -_-"
    Sam's wife:" He said you are deep in love with BKT."

    Me :" Actually Sam is the one introduce me to that BKT shop !"
    Me :" Actually Sam is the one who asked me to come today !"
    Me :" Actually Sam is the one who cannot live without BKT !"
    Me :" Actually I am Vegetarian you know?"

    Sam's wife:" Ok ! Ok ! Cool down, I know you are VEGETARIAN!"

    10 minutes later.

    Sam and Phlips was having good time eating BKT at Puchong and totally forgoten about Sam's wife and Vegetarian.

    Me :" You know, your wife just now asked me where are we going."
    Sam:" Really ?"

    Me:" Yeah I said we are going for BKT !"
    Sam:" Then ?"

    Me:" Wei you wife claimed that you told her that I love BKT very much woh !! "
    Sam:" Actually my wife love BKT very-very much !! "

    Me:" Wah ha ha ha ha ha !!! "
    Me:" People nowdays ah, never admit they like something, despite go and point at other people and blame other people."

    Sam:" Totally agree !! Here's a Pai Kuat for you !!" served PK 4 me.
    Me :" Cheers !! Here's a thin meat for you !!" served meet 4 Sam.

    Cost of petrol = RM2.00
    Engine cooling system fan = RM 175.00 ( damn Proton Wira ! )
    Satisfaction = Priceless !!!

    Consequence? 30 laps of swimming from 9:00 to 10:00 night !!!

    What Vegetarian??????????

    hahahahahah

    That's the reason, why tonight despite having a nice rest and TV time I had to go for the 30 laps.

    While I was swimming, as usual the brain did the reasoning process and came out with the Q and A above.

    Sam and Wife !! Wish both of you would be as cute as forever !!
  • No comments: