Sunday, June 26, 2005

Ooh La La .....

(Ron Wood, Ronnie Lane) Rod Stewart

Poor old Granddad I laughed at all his words
I thought he was a bitter man
He spoke of women's ways
They'll trap you, then they use you before you even know
For love is blind and you're far too kind
Don't ever let it show

I wish that I knew what I know now
When I was younger.
I wish that I knew what I know now
When I was stronger.

The can-can such a pretty show
Will steal your heart away
But backstage back on earth again
The dressing rooms are grey
They come on strong and it ain't too long
For they make you feel a man
But love is blind and you soon will find
You're just a boy again

When you want her lips, you get her cheek
Makes you wonder where you are
If you want some more then she's fast asleep
you're just twinkling with the stars.

Poor young grandson, there's nothing I can say
You'll have to learn, just like me
And that's the hardest way, ooh la la
Ooh la la, la la, yeah

I wish that I knew what I know now
When I was younger.
I wish that I knew what I know now
When I was stronger.



I always have this "I wish that I knew what I know now
When I was younger.
" feeling in my mind since a few years back.

Look at me today, I could blend within sales people & chat with
some international company CEOs and COOs. Not a problem for me
and I am already 28 years old this year 2005.

My sales and marketing activities are OK this year and sales is
increasing steadily. It's been a good year for me, I told myself
sometimes when I am alone.

{{ Now listening to Elvis's Pocketful of Rainbow : Demo }}

But looking back to me myself for the past 5 years, what I did,
the way I did things, the method and all sort of records......

hmmmm.... I would always regretly wished one sentence, that is
"I wish that I knew what I know now When I was younger."

LOL what a wonderful wish eh mate??

Sometimes I even imagine, if I could remove or copy (Ctrl+C)my present memory
and paste (Ctrl+v)them into a small kid or a younger person, around 15 years
old. That would be lovely isn't it??

No! It's horrible someone told me. No! It's against the moral and god's will !
and bla bla bla....

Hai Yo !! Just imagination only at the moment.

But seriously it would be really lovely if we could transfer spirit and memory
into another younger body.

Why suddenly would I have such an imagination? Perhaps cause I am getting older
and regret that I didn't absorb more knowledge / experiance as I grow up.

28 years old, can't be considered as old.
But can't be considered as young either.

{{Mp3 playing: Rod Stewart @ Have I Told You Lately}} Mellowing !!

Ok, enough of imagination.

Once I told my father when I was driving him around Taman Tun Dr. Ismail
and I told him I wished I could have those big houses there.

He told me:" You could own, but would you wish to be older then?"
I replied:" Yeah loh, can't get fish and bear palm at the same time."
He added:" Don't worry, you'll get your day."
I replied:" You are right!"

This blog is dedicated to my father and mother who brought me up and
spent their entire life taking care of 3 of us, with no complaints and
never asking for return.

{{Mp3 playing : Now and Forever @ Richard Marx }} More mellow

Once William told me:" Kai Hong, there is nothing free in this world!"
I replied:" Yeah I know."

William added:" But there is one thing only."
I replied:" Hmm? What is that?"

William:" That is the love from your parents to you, their love and
dedication to you, and never ask (majority of them) for return."

I felt that this statement is so correct and accurate......

Thanks Papa and Mama, I Lap Piu !! I Lap both of Piu very much nah !!!

No comments: