Thursday, June 16, 2005

30 Laps

In conjunction with the hard wish to get rid of the code name
" Ikan Paus yang mengandung " or " A pregnant whale ".

Philips has resume swimming since end of May 2005. Today since
I left office at 5:40 pm hence I arrived home quite early.
Told myself that I've got to swim today... got to swim...
got to swim... got to swim.....

And at 6:20 pm changed on with the Triumph Swimming trunk and
"terjatuh" to my bed and slept for 20 minutes... heheheheheh !!!

And at 6:50 pm woke up and did some stretching & warming up.

7:07 pm the swimming pool of Puncak Damansara Condo became full
of current, tsunami and tidal wave.... why? cause Philips has
started swimming down there.

As usual, 2 laps of warming up dedicated for LG Korea.

And today, my body felt smooth and powerful, hence I did 30 laps
of breast stroke non stop. And by 8:10 pm I was done .....

I pointed at my nose, and shouted :" I am spent !! I am spent !!"

and I thought I was Austin Powers then...


Well 30 laps was not that much and difficult actually especially
one is doing breast stroke or " Gaya Katak Bawah Tempurung ".


While swimming just now I've noticed a few things:
  • There were 4 Chinese ladies ( 2 older and 2 younger ).
  • Thre were 2 Indian Boys ( about 8 years old )
  • There were 2 Chinese teen.
  • There were 2 African Citizen.
  • There were also 1 big whale in the pool.
  • The whale size of course is the biggest.
  • But the whale could swim very well ( sure lah ! whale mar !!)
  • The whale also has good stamina ( 30 laps, no sweat )
  • The whale really wish to become Dolphin again, please support me!!

    After the 30 laps actually i still have 20% reserve fuel capacity.

    Looked around...

    Well, since there were a few chaps trying to do some Freestyle swimming,
    but they seems not too good at it. As a kind hearted mammal ( whale )
    I demo(ed) Freestyle 50 meter sprinter mode.

    Strange that there were not much of noise while I was doing freestyle
    sprinter mode, and by the time I finished 50 meters everyone was looking
    at me.

    Using my Mind Reading Super Natural Power I read their mind one by one : and the results are
  • Indian Boy: Hui Yuh !! Manyak cepat deh!!
  • African : Kili Kulu Kili Kulu ( I don't understand )
  • Young Chinese Girl : Wah ! Not bad !!
  • Not so young Chinese Girl : Wah ! Killer Whale -_-"
  • Chinese Teen: GNN ! Show off ! Sei Fei Chai !!!

    Philips :" he he he he !! that's what I call swimming mate !! "



    And again, the Chlorin in the water is making me high again.

    Ask me not to drink water while swimming? You come and try to swim 30 laps
    and in the pool there were so much of obstacle and moving parts.
    And alot of wave, tsunami and current too.... burp... hic !!!

    hahahahaha.....

    Now time is 9:05 pm, listening to Des'ree & Babyface "Api !! Api!"
    and i think most probably will play some piano later too.

    Oh oh !! Now my MP3 player is playing Robbie William's : Better Man

    So Lord, please give me strength to become a Dolphin again ok??

    Lord, I am doing, all I can, to be a better man. ( better Dolphin ) !!!
  • 2 comments:

    Jason Lioh said...

    *LOL*

    If whale can become dolphin, pigs might be able to climb trees loh. But, no harm trying, right?

    *LOL*

    add oil, add oil!

    Philips at work. said...

    Dear Jason, first of all, you must use "pigs also can climb trees" meh??

    I hate you today Jason !! I hate you !!! LOL !!!

    I tell you !! One day ah if I become damn slim and leng chai again dei ! You all don't come and tell me that I look like Tom Cruise I tell you !! I will not take photo with you all one I tell you !!!

    Don't say I never warn you all first. that time (when I am slim) even Yip Chee Mei ask me to marry her also no farking way !!! LOL !!

    Muah ha ha ha ha !! Muah ah ah ha !!