Friday, June 03, 2005

Kisah Sebiji Ketupat or Dumpling or Bak Chang and Fat Lady

All fat lady said was :" Tell Amanda that I hate her very much !!"
I was laughing & rolling on the floor that time.

What actually happened yesterday?

Amanda gave me a nice looking dumpling ( Bak Chang ) cause the
Duan Wu Festival is coming soon. Well you know me, whenever people
give me food I'll just take it :)

Reached home after picked up Fat Lady from her office. And she
saw the dumpling smiling to her.... -_-" she claimed so ...

So, she asked me:" Philips, why got dumpling one?"
I said :" Oh this one Amanda gave me in office one."
She said :" Don't know taste nice or not hor...?"

I said :" We are going to Oversea Restaurant ( Hai Wai Tien )
shortly ah !! you hungry meh?"

She replied:" Yes yes, very very hungry !!"
I replied :" Then eat half lor..."

Fat Lady was so happy that she performed the Dayak Dance which
means celebrating the Gawai Festival, or Pesta Kaamatan or
simply the festival of celebrating harvest season for 5
minutes.

This made fat lady feel even more hungor !!

10 minutes later... "Burp !"

I looked at fat lady :" What ? Honey you finished everything?"
Fat lady:" You didn't say you want to eat mar..."

I was like -_-" ok fine !!

1 hour later we arrived at Subang Parade's Oversea Restaurant and
the dish were as below :

  • Cold and hot platters ( best I ever tasted ).
  • Shark Fin ( 100% real stuff ).
  • Steamed Cod Fish.
  • Steamed Shrimps.
  • Abalone Vegetable.
  • Udon Mee with seafood @ pepper.
  • Nice undersea coconut drinks + cateyes + lemon ( special ).
  • Lin Yong pau.

    Oh my god the dinner was so nice, by the way this dinner was sponsored
    by my aunty and her husband from Alor Star. Total bill for the dinner
    was RM1,400.00 something for 2 tables.

    Fat Lady stopped eating at cod fish becase her stomach was full of
    dumpling.

    When having the dinner, she was mumbling
  • "I hate Amanda! "
  • "I hate Amanda! "
  • "I hate Amanda! " and
  • "I hate Amanda! "

    So the moral of the story? Don't eat dumpling(s) before going to
    dinner, especially a RM1,400.00 dinner !! Duh !!!

    And, for me also I have sinned. I should have swim 15 laps yesterday
    before going for the dinner but I didn't. Hence today I need to
    swim already !!! heheheheheh !!
  • 2 comments:

    Jason Lioh said...

    RM700 per table.Celaka punya budak!y no picture one?

    Philips at work. said...

    Wah ha ha ha !! Jason, I was too busy eating and I didn't bring my T610 SE....

    Perhaps one day if I get married I would invite you there. hehehehe...