Sunday, May 28, 2006

Today it's a Sunday and i normally sleep until 10 am or so, or just wake up naturally regardless what time it is. However i was having this weard dream that I was sitting at a corner of KLIA or some air port while all the air craft is landing one after another. Siao eh crazy dream. So i woke up and , heh ? How come the KLIA noise is still around in my head one ? I opened the windows and looked outside, hmm, funny, i stay in PJ and it's 60km away from KLIA right? But how come ..... and then the noise came again. It was some noisy slow helicopter flying low over our PJ sky actually. Well, i said to myself, what are they doing here ? ( and i suddenly remember that they are doing some practise for the coming don't know what celebration. ) and i told myself, practise then practise lah, why must you all practise over PJ and making noise and giving me nightmare and waking me up before 9 am on a wonderful Sunday morning? That's wrong attitude dude ! So when you have wrong attitude I must do something to correct your attitude !! I was searching for the sign of the air craft and then i saw it ! Mother farker ! Damn noisy formation of helicopter squadran appeared infront of my windows again !!

No comments: