Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Selena the Dog Lover.

A few days ago we went to Fane's new house and tried to clean the backyards which was full of grass and stuff like that.

Prince (Putera) the Golden Retriever saw we opened the backdoor of the new house it he shouted at us:" Woh ! Backdoor Orifice! " and I was wondering WTF how come a Dog also knows so much about IT nowadays ???

And in 3 seconds Prince ran out to the backyard which was full of grass and some woods left by the previous people who stayed in this house before.

And Selena and my sister saw Prince shilvered a few seconds and then it that Son of a bitch started to poo all over the backyard !!!!

Selena and my sister almost fainted when they saw Prince produced about 2kg of Gold on the floor that they were about to clean and ....... OMFG !!

Selena who claimed herself who loves dogs so much also cannot stand the 2kg of Gold on the floor and almost ran to toilet and puke.

I said to Selena:" Oi, I thought you love dogs ?"

She (face green green ):" Yes, I love dogs !"

Me:" Then ? Why see Poo then want to puke ?"

She (face become white ):" I don't like the poo, especially the smell of the poo !! Owekkkk !!! "

Me:" Apalah you ! Sikit-sikit pun mahu muntah !! "

I showed her how we Hero ( who loves and repects dogs ) clean the dog poo.

I picked up a piece of wood and wanted to use it as a shovel or scoop to scoop the one of the biggest poos ( there were 3 pieces of poo , damn Prince, what did you eat ? )into the drain but....

the poo disintegrated into smaller pieces of poos and some flakes.

All of us were -_-" , Selena:" eeeweeeekkk !!! "

Me:" Ok, your turn ! " and ran away quick quick.

Selena + My sister looked at me and said:" Niabeh!"

Selena (with dog poos experiance) ordered my sister to bring the water hose and used the water to flushed everything into the drain. And everything done !! as simple as that .

Me:" Good job Selena, good job ! "

Selena:" Hmmmppphhfffff !! I look you no up ! "

Me -_-" ok ok, the best way to clean dog poos is to use water if one is near to drain or something like that.

But from this incident, I have learned something.



  • It's NOT a Golden Retriever dog, it's the 2kg one pop Gold Producer.
  • Prince did not say " Woh ! Backdoor Orifice! " but he said " Woh ! Back door for Pang Sai! "
  • Damn ! Selena doesn't like Poo smell.
  • Dog poos get disintegrated easily.
  • This dog needs more fibre cause the poo was too, hmmm, too easily get disintegrated.
  • Dog poos smells stronger when it get disintegrated.
  • Water cleans poos.
  • Shover or scoops disintegrates poos.
  • Dogs normally is not good at IT.
  • Dogs don't know

    And oh yeah, the drain is underground drain and I suppose it leads the poo to Indah Water place. LOL !!

    How silly " Woh ! Back door for Pang Sai! " tersalah dengar jadi " Woh ! Backdoor Orifice! " pula. bodoh betul -_-"
  • No comments: