Saturday, May 27, 2006

流金歲月的點滴

There are times when I am having an afternoon nap on a nice Saturday (or Sunday) when someone has call up and disturb my meeting with Ms Vivian Chow Wai Muna/p Dato' Chow. And I always feel like -_-" oiyo process tidur terdendala pula !!

Well, today it's a diffrent story, as I have mentioned that my F-117 has turned into something like Super Aquarium capable bay. Thanks Proton ! Thanks a lot !!

To make the damp smell disappear, i have asked the security guard at my condo to give me a visitor space which is under open air section to expose my car to maximum sunshine to dry the aquarium up.

And i proceed back to my room and as usual the Standard of Procedure S.O.P. for Saturday afternoon would be :


  • Close windows, curtain shut.
  • Turn on air cond.
  • System shut down and zzzzzzzzz.....

    About 2 hours later a friend of mine Ah B called me and wanted to check some information with me. And she asked:" Am I disturbing your S.O.P for Saturday?"

    I said:" Yeah you just did ! "

    She:" Sorry ah ! " and started her story....

    I looked out to windows and shouted:" Oh fart ! "

    She:" Hmmm? You just farted ?"

    Me:" No no, I have to thank you for waking me up cause now it is going to rain and i have to move my F-117 the convertable Super Aquarium into my car park to avoid it being damaged by rain. "

    She:" Oh ok, so you owe me a lunch for waking you up?"

    Me:" ok ok can whatever also can ! gtg bye!"

    She:" Ok, so you don't hate me for waking you up from your afternoon nap ?"

    Me:" Not at all, thanks for saving my F-117 from being damaged , muaks ! "

    She:" Iyerrr !! "

    Me:" LOL ok bye !"

    She:" Bye !!"

    Well, there you go, it depends what is the timing when you call me and wake me up, for this case, i am really glad that she have called, else.... yeah ?

    This Blog is specially dedicated to those who have disturbed my afternoon nap, thank you very much you all!
  • No comments: