Thursday, May 18, 2006

Am I an evil or Saint ?

This morning bought 2 pack of Nasi Lemak before coming into office and finished 1 pack as breakfast. Cause I was very hungry then. Always have 1 pack extra for emergency purpose and backup purpose.

After eating the 1 pack I was full enough and was trying to look for people to help me to "kaotim" the backup pack and oh yeah, i have an idea.

There are 3 ladies in my office who are turning themself into Herbivore and they wanted to eat only grass and leaves fruits and vegetables for lunch for the one whole month to keep fit, kononnya.

Well I always think that humans are not suppose to eat too much of grass and leaves because that is the task and duty of cows, horse and goat, right ?

So I went to told one of them that I have got a pack of nice and warm nasi lemak for her ( for them actually ) and she terus -_-"

She:" Kai Hong don't menggoda saya leh please?"

I said:" This nasi lemak is the best in Subang you know?"

She:" Really meh? But nasi lemak is fattening one woh?"

I said:" Look at me, I don't eat nasi lemak, but I am also fat, so how ? Theory disapproved !"

She:" Wah Kai Hong this pack of Nasi Lemak very large leh, can we share with 2 more person?"

I said:" Go ahead, share among you all and have good time. Grass and leaves are for cow, horse and goats, we human eat rice and steaks ok ?

She:" Oh ok loh ! Let' see how loh "

While she was saying "ok loh" that time her saliva was all over her table and cold sweat is all over her forehead, she had a tough time waiting for lunch time which is another 3 hours away.

Temptation is one thing that we normal people can't simply resist, especially during these rainy days and the weather is so cooling and strong wind.

Must eat nasi lemak to provide us the energy to work and to work hard. Eating too much of grass and leaves will make your legs become powerless and can't even stand straight. Man become Ah Kua, Girl become bak kua.

End of story.

I was not trying to become evil to spoil their plan of keeping fit and getting slim. I was just trying to help them and lead them to enjoy real life.

I don't want them to hurt their stomach and later got gastric or stomach problems.

So, for me I have not being an eveil , i was trying to be The Saint.

Tomorrow I am going to buy 5 more packs of Nasi Lemak to office and I would get myself upgraded from The Saint to the God ! LOL !!!

The Saint Themesong Plays......

No comments: