Friday, May 12, 2006

The Pilot of F-117

Today via MSN i was chatting with Jason about someone who might be from my hometown Kuala Krai.

I asked Jason how does this particular lady know that who am I, I gave him multiple choice objective question

Question:
=========
How does the person (a blogger ) knows if it is me.

a)Saw my blog photos that carry my face?
b)The name Kai Hong rings some bells ?
c)Via my blog post ?

or

d)Deeply attacted by an Air Force Pilot who flies the F-117 aircraft like nobody does ??

Define "like nobody does" please?

Simple, when this person flies the F-117, no matter how fast the air craft flies, the air-craft never actually leave the road and the tyres ( 4 of them ) are always constantly grabbing the road like magnet.

That's what we call Flying an aircraft like nobody does and one of a kind.

Oh I am so sleepy today !

No comments: