Thursday, May 18, 2006

Herbivore

Boys and girls, today we will learn what is Herbivore vs Carnivore vs Omnivore.

  • Herbivore is an animal that eats only plants.
  • Carnivore is an animal that eats other animals.
  • Omnivore is an animal that eats both plants and animals.

    I remember I learnt these in 1991 or 1992 during my science class back to SMJK (C) Chung Hwa, Kota Bharu, Kelantan.

    My science teacher was then Mr Fauzi during Form 1 and Mr Tiu during From 2. I think most probably I learnt about these animals eating behaviour during form one under Mr Fauzi time.

    Boy I love those teachers in Chung Hwa till today, they are simply the best teacher that I have ever met. And I
    bet RM500 to challenge anyone for that. And I am sure to pocket the bet at the end of the day.

    Well, I can't remember how did Encik Fauzi teach us to
    diffrenciate the above diffrent "makaning" behaviour but suddenly this morning I thought of something special and which perfectly make sense.

    You see, most of the girls in my office now are eating vegetables, fruits and no meat during lunch time. They are trying to slim down and keep themself fit.

    Well, since girl (her) eats grass and plants and vegetables. We could safely call them Herbivore loh ? Correct ?

    And, talking about guys like me and Jason we eats other animals like fish, crabs, prawn, cow, pig, chicken, ducks and stuff like that. And all most of the guys loves their car more then their own lives, we call guys Carnivore. Guys + Eat other animals + Love car = Carnivore. CarNNBBQKLIA !

    How about Omnivore hmmm... ohmmm !! ohmmm !!
    ohmmmm !! sounds like some fat guys ( not me ) eating
    everything like a pig producing Ohmmm Ohmmm Ohmmm sound and these people don't care if it is plant or animals they just eat first and think later. Whatever it is they also eat first.

    That could be classified as Omnivore I guess.

    I think with all these classification my science teacher En Fauzi is going to be so proud of me !!!

    Or else ?
  • 3 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    mr tiu hamsap! always heard girls in form 1 complaining about him. luckily he didn't teach me.

    Philips at work. said...

    LOL !!

    Are you sure about that ?

    But I kind of liked all of my Chung Hwa teachers especially those who thought me from Remove class till Form 3 class. I am very sure that those were the happiest school days of mine.

    Anonymous said...

    i'm positive!!!!

    i think form1 was cool for me. the transition period. i mingled with good and 'bad' friends. i was borderline between a 'good' and 'bad' student. that time still young ma.. didn't know how to pick friends. i think if my parents were not strict, i'll be so koyak.

    form 4-5, more freedom. but uni life more shiok!