Saturday, May 27, 2006

F-117 is not an air craft, she is a ship.

This morning while checking the cargo sector of F-117 there
was some damp smell. I check and announced that :

"Errr... Houston, we have problem ! " in radio ....

Upon checking I found out that the cargo sector is having a leak at an unknown spot ( ain't that bitch? ) and water was leaking in for the past 1 or 2 days.

There were heavy rain and storm and shit like that for the past few days in PJ and Subang area, in fact the whole Klang valley.

My car actually started to have this problem since 2002 when I first bought it, not only mine but my uncle Addy Ho also had the same problem.

But my father Choo Yeng fixed the problem with some anti-rust compound and my cargo area was sealed air-tight until it was hit by some AAM a few weeks ago !!! mcbknn!!

My previous company car an Iswara also had the leaking problem. Whenever it rains and when it rains hard, water leaks from the rubber area and come in like Niagra Fall and well the water stopped at the spare tyre bay, foaming an good Aquarium.

So that's what we call, Buy car and get free Aquarium .

You could raise Gold Fish, Flower Horn , Tortoise etc in the free Aquarium. How thoughtful of the Malaysian car manufacturer eh ? That's why I love them !!

Now since when that Proton has started venture into shipping and logistic business ? No ?

Are you sure? If not, then why does the customer of Proton have to send their vehicle to shipping yard and get the leakage patched?

In my place Kelantan, only ships, sampan, boats and sea/ river transport need and require patches to fix the leakage, but my Proton woh? Why does it need patching for leh ?

And those ships, sampan, boats and sea/ river transport only require patches after a few years, not brand new.

I am confused, what is going on here leh ? confused....

No comments: