Saturday, May 27, 2006

DIY or DIM

So after I found out that the problem with F-117's cargo bay. Today I guess it is going to be a busy day for me -_-"

I have to go and purchase some stuff and DIY DIM ( Do it myself ).

  • Anti rust compound (rubber gum like stuff).
  • Solvent.
  • Small brush.
  • Protective equipment.

    La la la la !!! My Saturday has become something like CSI day. I have to get the full gear above and start processing the evidence.

    It's like Gil Grissom working on Saturday, Hooray !!

    And Thanks a lot to Proton, i love you very much for giving me such an opportunity to buy these gears, learn how to use them, stand under hot sun for 2 - 3 hours, and etc. This is what we call Value Added , right ?

    CSI Theme Song playes. Who Are you ? Who Who ?? Who Who ??
  • No comments: