Friday, May 12, 2006

Syiok or shock ?? Vent post !

Syiok of my life, err, I mean shock of my life !

Last week as usual I went to Low Yatt Plaza and meet some of my customer there for business talk.

While waiting for the customer to arrive I went to the
wash room just to , you know plow the road.

The makcik ( with thick Indonesian slang ) told me
" Lama Puluh Sen ! "

I was like -_-" har ? 50 cents ?? WTF ?? You think here is Star Hill or Lot 10 or Sogo 10 years ago ah? Your toilet is made of gold one ah ? But all these were only
mumbled in my mind.

I looked at the receipt, yeah, RM0.50 per entry for
a pop, you could pee or you could poo or you could just come in to smoke and the best part is that you could have the options to pee and poo at the same time.

But then,

Some people prefers pee first then poo, some people poo already then pee, some people mixes, some people pee all then poo, some people poo all then only pee.

The point is, for RM 0.50 a pop you better make sure
that whatever the pop is, it's better worth it to the max for RM 0.50.

You think earning RM 0.50 is easy nowadays ah?

And the best part of the story ? The makcik looked at my face and tried to rub salt to the wound or something like that. Or she was flirting with me ? OMFG !

She said:" Dik, bawah sana ada RM1.00 punya tandas! Itu
lagi mahal !" I think she refered to the toilet at
ground floor but I had no intend to find out.

I just quickily finished my business and ran away from the smoking room expensive toliet filled with second hand smokes. knnmcbbbq!

But still, at RM0.50 a pop the toilet was still full house, and there were still a lot of people smoking inside and enjoying the smell of toilet and smoking at the same time.

This is what we call:" Minum sambil menyelam !"

The thing is, last time in Low Yatt 2nd floor IT level the toilet used to be free of charges. That time all other level toilets were charging RM 0.20 or RM 0.30 but only the 2nd Floor IT level is FOC.

But I think, for this kind of place where a lot of visitor come and shop and spend money, why not be gentle and kind with customer and provide free toilet facilities? Look at KLCC, Mid Valley, One Utama etc !!

If you want to grow up like a giant or big cooperation, then you better start thinking like one and stop thinking like a little Chinaman doing family traditional business. It's 2006 and no more 1940s ok ?

RM0.50 a pop ?? I guess the staircase, car park etc are going to be filled with urine smell soon, just hope that no one would actually go and poo at all these places just to save RM0.50.

I will try my best to hold my pee and poo too !!

Rm0.50, mahal betul ! knnccbbbqlypt!!!

No comments: